Dalat City Tour
Tour 4: City and flower lover tour.
Depart: 8: 30 AM Finish: ~ 4:30 PM
- Crazy House: Top 10 most bizarre houses in the world. It is also a hotel with 10 rooms to express the owner idea of bringing architecture getting close by nature.
- King’s Summer Palace: Residence of the last King Bao Dai in Dalat, Visit to know more about Vietnam history, The last king life with his family during that time in Dalat
- XQ Embroidery Village: Embroidery is a traditional work of Every woman in Vietnam, But with XQ village, they upgrade them to be an Art, Which combining between light, music hand work to describe life aspects
- Old French Train Station: The building is a perfect combination between Art deco Style and The Dalat Nature with the shape of The highest ( Lang Biang) mountain in Dalat, was built from 1932 the building is vintage and famous at the oldest, highest and most beautiful train station in Indochina
- Domain De Marie Church: A Saint De Paul convent, This place only allow nuns to stay, and they help young students, Who are hard of hearing for some job like sewing and weaving sweater
- Flower Garden: A display hundreds of flower kinds. Which are domestic and also were imported from other countries, The place offer opportunities for beautiful photos.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: Ceramic pagoda, With many interesting to see, The pagoda is holding more than 11 national records.
|Cost/1pax||45 $||38 $||30 $||25$||22|
Includes: English guide, car, driver, water, road tolls, parking lot, all entrance fee.
( 1 Usd = 23.300 Vnd )
Not only a guide but also a friend.
Tour 5: Historical and cultural tour.
Depart: 8: 30 AM Finish: ~4:30 PM
- Langbiang Mountain: The highest mountain in Southern Vietnam. From the Height of 1929 meters at the Rada Peak, you
- Lat Minority Village, take a look around the village with typical activities of Lach people, let’s get into the coffee plantation, enjoy Arabica coffee and learn how to make traditional handicraft of the local.
- XQ Embroidery Art Village: See masterpieces of silk, All the Pictures were embroidered by hands, They use special methods to combine the colors, Visit to learn our traditional works.
- Da Lat Old Railway Station ( National Heritage). It's Known for a unique cog railway to climb up the high mountain in Dalat. The train is beautiful with its vintage French architecture, it still running for a short distance for you to experience the feeling
- Valley Of Love ( Entrance ticket 250.000Vnd, won't be included in our tour). Many types of flower around a lake, It is nice for a couple to visit.
- French Corner. French architecture area. Visit it to see how beautiful they are and have a look back to the Vietnam history.
|cost/ 1 pax||43$||34$||28$||25$|
Included : English guide, car, driver, water, road tolls, parking lot, entrance fee.
Excluded: food. jeep fee (60.000vnd/pax)
( 1 usd = 22 000 vnd )
Not only a guide but also a friend!
Tour 6: Nature and Culture Tour
Depart: 8: 30 AM Finish: ~4:30 PM
- Valley Of Love (A beautiful place with flowers and nature, It is just perfect for a new married couple)
- Flower Forest Company: They use Japanese technique to dry the flower, Which you can buy to offer your lover. It can last for 2 years.
- Van Hanh Pagoda With Gold Buddha: A monastery for meditation practicing, Van Hanh Monastery can be seen from far away by its huge golden Buddha.
- Bandai Sumer Palace ( The palace of the last Vietnamese King). He used to stay here for working and hunting, The palace was built in French architecture, located on a pine forest hill.
- Lam Dong Ethnic Museum: Understand more about history, geology, people, and culture in Dalat
- Domaine Demarie Church ( The Cherry Church): Local call it " Cherry Church ", Because of every morning it's shining by the sun, because it was painted in pink color.
- Weasel Coffee Farm ( The most expensive coffee in the world): Weasel or Coppi Luwak or civet cat coffee is one of the most expensive coffee in the world, visit to try and see how the local here making it.
Transport: Private Car
Included: English guide, car, driver, water, road tolls, parking lot, entrance fee.
Excluded: food. and your coffee