Have a good day mate!
Thank you very much for visiting my website today, my name is Lao and I am local tour guide and confident to say that I understand Dalat quite well, if you need to get out of city, you want to see the nature, i recommend you to have a look at this page to have more tour information about Dalat. Hopefully you will choose a good tour and good tour guide.
” INFORMATIVE, EDUCATING, ENTHUSIASTIC, POLITE AND FUNNY “
Tour 1:( Elephant waterfall - agriculture tour)
Depart: 8h30 AM Finish: 3:00 Pm
- Van Thanh flower village: The village is famous for providing Dalat and nation-wide with dozens kind of flowers.
- Minority village.
- Rice wine making house.
- We pay a visit to Silk and embroidery factory.
- Linh An temple is the next spot and Happy buddha in Dalat Vietnam.
- Elephant Waterfall
- Weasel coffee farm: You can have a chance to taste a cup of coffee right at coffee plantation, sitting inside a coffee farm, enjoying fresh air and listening to our guide talking about lives of the locals and learning how to take care of coffee tree.
- Dalat old railway station
(Transport: Private car)
|Cost/1 pax||38 $||28 $||25 $|
Easyrider tour (motorbike tour): 35 USD/ 1 pax.
Tour 2: ( pongour waterfall ) Waterfalls tour.
Depart: 8: 30 Finish: 4: 00 PM
- Da lat Cable car ( Robin hill ): located on robin hill high 1600 meters, it is good position to see Dalat city view totally .
- Tuyen Lam lake. Tuyen Lam lake, the beautiful ride passes the floating houses, with spectacular nature and see for yourself how Da lat is being vastly invested. One of the largest lake of Dalat and most romantic landscape site.
- Trúc Lam monastery, largest zen meditation center of Vietnam.
- Prenn waterfall (national beauty).
- French corner Let’s have a look some vestiges of French people in Dalat.
-PONGOUR WATERFALL ( national beauty). It is one the biggest waterfall in southern Vietnam. Located deeply inside forest, the water is really natural, you will always be surprised by the stunning scenery along the road, plantations, local stilt houses, wild flowers….
- Dalat old railway station. Get some pictures with one the oldest and the most beautiful train station in Vietnam.
( Transport: Private car)
|Cost/ 1 pax||38 $||28 $||25 $||22 $|
Easyrider tour (motorbike): 35 usd
Tour 3: ( comebine tour 1 and tour 2 ) “ waterfall and coffee lover”
Depart: 8:30 AM Finish: ~ 5: 30 PM
- Dalat cable car
- Truc lam monastery
- Tuyen lam lake
- Prenn waterfall
- Pongour waterfall
- Elephant waterfall
- Silkworm factory
- Cricket farm
- Rice wine making house, minority village
- Weasel coffee farm
- Van Thanh flower village
( Transport: Private car)
|Cost/ 1 pax||45 $||35 $||28 $||25 $|
Motorbike tour: 950.000 vnd